AdamS tries not to loose of its sight the needs of other people. We eagerly involve ourselves in all sorts of charitable initiatives, help public benefit organisations, associations or natural persons and sponsor various sports events.
The most important initiatives have included:
- buying dressings and small medical equipment for the Mrągowo hospice,
- transporting rehabilitation equipment, orthopaedic beds, pharmaceuticals and small medical equipment from Germany to the Mrągowo hospice,
- ensuring space and equipment (forklift trucks) for workshops for the unemployed who are in the course of obtaining new professional qualifications,
- buying sports clothes for the AZS Olsztyn junior volleyball players,
- helping to organise the handicapped youth's competitive track and field events in Mrągowo,
- sponsoring awards for swimming contests organised by the Mrągowo City Hall,
- supporting financially the choir of the Mrągowo Centre for Culture and Recreation,
- giving the Bogatynia commune 148 windows as a help to remove the aftermath of the flood,
- giving the Bogatynia commune 30 school backpacks for children whose families were affected by the flood,
- supporting the poviat's and gmina's initiatives like the Grabowo Volunteer Fire Department,
- sponsoring awards for the poviat's school contests in the years 2010-12, for the most talented youth
- sponsoring awards for the youth's boxing tournament,
- co-financing the Hetman Baranowo Sports Club's students' visits to masters' tournaments,
- co-financing the equipment of the Mrągowo Billiards Club.