designed especially for the most demanding customers
high thermal insulating power at an affordable price,
better acoustic insulation ensured by a set of gaskets,
a perfect solution for energy-efficient and passive houses.
- a heat transfer coefficient Uw for the reference window of Uw=0,7 (W/m2K),
- innovativeness of this product consists in applying polyurethane foam and styrofoam blocks in profile chambers,
- the modern unconventionality also lies in the insert (made of PES tape) that insulates sealed glazing units.
- embedding depth: 85mm,
- chambers filled with polyurethane foam,
- styrofoam blocks used in reinforcements,
- a triple set of gaskets improves thermal properties and acoustic insulation,
- available in different colours of wood-like veneers,
- white profiles have grey gaskets, veneered ones have black gaskets.
- energy-efficient triple-pane system, Ug =0,5W/m2K,
- inserts insulating sealed glazing units (made of PES tape),
- warm edges to significantly reduce condensation.
- safe fittings to protect casements from being broken down by an intruder,
- handle locks to protect casements from being manipulated (position),
- casement lifts for easy closing,
- microventilation – windows can be trickle ventilated on chilly days without leaving the interiors excessively cold.
- under-sill trims with a polyethylene foam band to prevent wind gust between the window and the sill (the window/sill joint doesn't need siliconisation),
- packing in the bottom part of the frame to prevent dirt accumulation.
- the so-called “hot installation” is recommended.